Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Adventure #57: Starting Again

"So take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start all over again."  
-Frank Sinatra

How often are we allowed to start again? In anything? For me, it's about every 5 seconds. And I don't know if I'm allowed that many chances but I take them! Which is why I'm writing this...right now...instead of two months ago when I actually set the goal to start writing again.

I meant to start again in January and then again in February but here we are in March. And while my brain likes to tell me that I shouldn't even bother because two months have already passed, I'm ignoring that voice and instead taking another chance that I may or may not deserve.

So for the rest of the year, I will be writing at least once a month. Or what will average once a month. 12 posts is what I'm saying. At least.

But for today, I wish you luck in starting again and again and again and one more time again. Enjoy your adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment